Cue record count Not showing in EP of ax 2012

Question Status

Unanswered
asif.sanaullah asked a question on 14 Feb 2013 10:06 AM

I have developed and deployed a cue in EP, cue is not showing icon with total number of records, its showing a red cross icon instead, when I click the cue it is opening form.

Fred Xu responded on 19 May 2013 8:00 PM

you will need to successful complete a CIL compile

Thomas Meersschaert responded on 14 Feb 2014 12:30 AM

Hello,

We're having the same problem. CIL compile didn't help...

Have you been able to solve it? If so, what did you do?

Thanks in advance!

Zahid Hamid responded on 20 Apr 2016 7:37 AM

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Did you find any solution?

Dick Wenning responded on 20 Apr 2016 7:47 AM

go to sharepoint server and start cmd in adminmode

type iisreset. most of the time this will do the job

be aware the cue consumes an IAF inbound service, sometimes refreshing that one is also needed

Zahid Hamid responded on 20 Apr 2016 8:11 AM

Hi Dick, Thanks for your reply, but iisreset didn't help me. How can i refresh IAF inbound service?

Sohaib Cheema responded on 20 Apr 2016 8:11 AM

Main point of interaction between a cue and corresponding form is DISPLAY MENU ITEM. Make sure to specify a valid display menu item, in properties of cue. In addition user should also have access of menu item which is associated with cue itself i.e. menu which is representing cue.

Zahid Hamid responded on 20 Apr 2016 8:25 AM

Steps i performed to deploy role center.

• Created new privileges
  • Added Display Menu Items of cues, their corresponding Web Menu Items URLs and Role Center corresponding Web Menu Item. 
  • Created new Role and added these privileges to role.
  • Manually added the user to that role.

I get role center successfully deployed but cues are behaving on both AX client and EP as below:

One extra thing: Cues are added in cue group.

Dick Wenning responded on 20 Apr 2016 8:38 AM

have a look at these steps, it solved most of the time the issue with cue I have seen in the past

msdn.microsoft.com/.../cc554278.aspx

Sohaib Cheema responded on 21 Apr 2016 3:47 PM

Is issue happening with Admin user also? In other words if you login with admin user, does system shows you same red errors?

Zahid Hamid responded on 26 Apr 2016 5:09 AM

I was able to resolve this issue. When i opened the relevant forms of cues in Enterprise Portal a title heading was showing name of some tables which were not added in roles and privileges. Once i added those table one by one, the red cross error vanished from the cue. Thanks for your help.