Our support engineers have assembled the top recommended solutions for you.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Data Import, Export, and Migration
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Application Object Server (AOS)
Enterprise Portal and Role Centers
SSRS and SSAS Integration
I'm new in AX 2012. I've a environment with AX 2021 FP CU3 with a vertical solution installed (VAR layer).
When I try to deploy the SalesInvoice.report I receive this error:
Make sure that Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Intelligence Components are installed on the SQL Server Reporting machine and veriFy that SQL Server Reporting Services is configured correctly matching the report server configuration in the Microsoft Dynamics AX client.
This is the only report that I don't able to deploy. I've tried to change report property from "static" to "not static" but the result is the same.
Which are the objects that are involved in this report so that I can delete them from the vertical solution layer? Eg. SalesTmp table, SalesInvoiceDP class...
Thanks and regards.
TVH has provided me the xpo with all the objects involved in the procedure that generates the SalesInvoice Report and now I can deploy it.
I have the same error. Have you found a solution yet? Are you using TVH as your vertical solution?
Yes, I'm using TVH vertical solution and I have not yet found a solution but I opened a ticket addressed to them.
What is the SSRS version ?
The SSRS version is 10.50.2550.0
A few question to follow up:
1. Does this issue happen on all reports - can you try to deploy a dynamic RDCE report like assetlisting?
2. Is SSRS configured correctly - can you verify the report folder correctly on SRSServers form and both report server and report manager is accessible?
3. Does the SSRS services user and execution user match the BC user?
4. Does powershell deployment work?
can you normaly start SSRS?
are there multiple AOS in your environment?
@JimmyLiu these are my answers:
1) This problem only occurs with this report;
2) SSRS is configured correctly: both report server and report manager are accessible;
3) SSRS services user and execution user are the same and are the BC user;
4) With powershell all reports are deployed except SalesInvoice.
@DickWenning, yes, I can normaly start SSRS and in my environment I've two AOS.
At this point I think that there is a bug in the report becouse all other works correctly.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics