DMF - Purchase Order Line Entity

This question has suggested answer(s)

Have a pretty specific error, but thought I'd take a chance.

We just upgraded DMF to the new Data Import/Export Framework.

Using the Purchase Order Line Entity, I'm getting an error when I copy data to target.  The Field ID '0' does not exist in table DMFPurchLineEntity.

Does this sound like maybe an issue with the upgrade or with my import itself?

Thanks.

All Replies
  • Hi,

As the objects are changed and now placed in the FPK layer, an upgrade is not possible.

Take a look at the next topic: community.dynamics.com/.../103354.aspx

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

• Our VAR did the DMF update.  Other entities are working still, per your other suggestion I just did an Inventory Journal update that worked.

I'm thinking it might be a specific issue with just our data.

• Check if all records for the Purchase Order Line entity in the table DMFTargetXMLtoEntityMap are valid. When a value within a field is missing, it will create an error.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

• I can't even view the target entity mapping.  Selecting the Purchase order line entity, then checking the Modify Target Mapping I get the error : Duplicate assignment found for the following target field  'ReturnActionId'

Is this working for anyone else who has upgraded to the Data import export framework???

• It is possible to open the table DMFTargetXMLtoEntityMap directly inthe AOT using the table browser. Check the records on duplicate field mappings. I had this once in the prior release as well. Delete the duplicates and then check within the target mapping if everything is correctly mapped.

kind regards,