Question Status

Unanswered
Anneke Los asked a question on 9 Apr 2013 12:13 AM

In Retail, discounts can be set up. Discounts can be temporary prices for certain periods.Discont is enabled.

In Sales module, campaigns can be created. In a campaign, the discount prices can be connected. When  a  sales order is created withtin the valid period of a campaign (and the discount is also valid), the sales order line will NOT select the campaign price.

How can I add campaign prices to a sales orderlne?

Steven Weaver responded on 14 Apr 2013 7:27 AM

Add the campaign to the sales order header, this should then write it to the line and trigger the TA.

Steve Weaver | Dynamics AX Solution Architect - UK | My Blog

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Anneke Los responded on 16 Apr 2013 1:45 AM

Hi Weaveriski,

THX for your comment!

I have add the campaign ID to the sales order header, but in the orderline the "normal" sales price from TA is selected. But we want to have the retail discount price, which is mentioned in the campaign.

Has it something to do with de price advice group in the retail discount?

Steven Weaver responded on 16 Apr 2013 12:46 PM

Ummm there is no Campaign field on the TA. You can enter the Campaign on the Sales Header, but as there is no campaign on the TA there can be no price trigger. Is this a customization or am I missing it?

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Anneke Los responded on 16 Apr 2013 11:42 PM

Hi, difficult to explain. We have set up a price on a "normal" TA. this price should be selected,when we do not have a action on that article.  In the module Retail, jou can set up discounts (general, Prices&Discounts, Discounts). These discounts, you can connect to a compaiign. The discounts and campaign should have a valid date offcourse. When you then connect a campaign to a sales order, we expect the discount of the compaign would be selected. We want to use it for folders, with weekly action prices for certain articles.

I hope this is clear for you. It still does not work.....

Steven Weaver responded on 17 Apr 2013 8:16 AM

Sorry not a retail person. Can you tell me where you connect discounts to a campaign, I cannot see it.

Anneke Los responded on 17 Apr 2013 11:28 AM

Open sales and marketing, campaigns. In the list, open a campaign. On the tab general, click diicounts. In here you can connect discounts, which you have already set up in retail, prices, discounts.

Steven Weaver responded on 17 Apr 2013 3:10 PM

Have you published the discounts through site services - this seems to be a requirement.

technet.microsoft.com/.../hh802988.aspx