AX 2012 - EP / Employee services, license type

This question has suggested answer(s)


Maybe anyone could advice - in linensing model I've found 4 models, two of them are:

- 'task cal' which may, between others, 'enter billable time', and

- 'self service cal' which may, between others, 'make time and attendance entries such as registering hours, clock-in and clock-out'

Need to estimate number of lincenses for regular employees, who will use EP for, between others, registering their time sheets - so can anyone confirm which license I would need for that? Will 'self service ca' be enough?



All Replies