Question Status

Verified
Gaurav Chandak asked a question on 12 May 2013 9:28 AM

Hi All,

I want to know how to post cost and sales based on %completion in fixed price project. I saw there is a tab in fixed price project in AX 2012 R2 about "Completed percentage", but i am not sure how to play with this.

Any help on this will be very helpful,

Thanks,

Gaurav Chandak

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 May 2013 1:54 PM

Hi Gaurav,

The PoC is being calculated and posted by use of Estimate Projects. There is some setup to do and understanding how it exactly works.

It's too much for a reply like this...

I fyou have access to training material of AX2012, the training Projects - Advanced handles this topic.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 May 2013 1:54 PM

Hi Gaurav,

The PoC is being calculated and posted by use of Estimate Projects. There is some setup to do and understanding how it exactly works.

It's too much for a reply like this...

I fyou have access to training material of AX2012, the training Projects - Advanced handles this topic.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Sandeep Chaudhury responded on 24 May 2013 10:05 AM

Gaurav,

Andre is correct here. These process involves a lot of setup and various different ways. If you could list your specific requirements, it may help us to answer better.

Regards,

Sandeep Chaudhury| Sr. Solutions Consultant | SBS Group, USA Blog