Question Status

Suggested Answer
Lars Morgenroth asked a question on 14 Jun 2013 3:59 AM

Hey there,

can i for example replace the partyID with the AccountNum from Custtable with an outbound port and AX standard ?

Best regards

Lars

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 15 Jun 2013 2:35 AM

Hi Lars,

The standard value substitutions are just substitutions based on values not other fields.

If you are using AX2012 you can create an XSLT (translation) to do this job for you. From AX you will have an extended xsd and this can be translated to a specific one by using the xslt.

If you want to send the customers outbound, you can also include the Accountnum of the Custtable itself, but I think this was just an example?

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 15 Jun 2013 2:35 AM

Hi Lars,

The standard value substitutions are just substitutions based on values not other fields.

If you are using AX2012 you can create an XSLT (translation) to do this job for you. From AX you will have an extended xsd and this can be translated to a specific one by using the xslt.

If you want to send the customers outbound, you can also include the Accountnum of the Custtable itself, but I think this was just an example?

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.