Question Status

Verified
davion asked a question on 15 Jun 2013 4:18 AM

Hi,

Is there possible to show the table fields name instead of fields value in combo box?

kindly advise

thanks

Verified Answer
Muhammad Afsar Khan responded on 16 Jun 2013 1:58 PM

Davion, you can do it via DictTable, DictFields and UtilElement. For reference you can check CompanyCurrencyConversion lookupField method. Or ConvCompanyCurrency class.

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 15 Jun 2013 9:17 AM

Can you explain your question a bit more? You can show anything but I don't understand your question.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

davion responded on 15 Jun 2013 10:43 PM

Hi Andre,

I would like to display the label of the table field instead of data of the table field in combo box. example, i would like to display the label  of vendtable.accountnum("account number"), vendtable.bankaccount("bank account") in the combo box.

kindly advise

thanks

Verified Answer
Muhammad Afsar Khan responded on 16 Jun 2013 1:58 PM

Davion, you can do it via DictTable, DictFields and UtilElement. For reference you can check CompanyCurrencyConversion lookupField method. Or ConvCompanyCurrency class.

Carlos Javier Criales Cardozo responded on 31 Oct 2013 1:17 PM

Hi, I have dropbox showing person of contact book in Dynamics Ax 2012

www.dynamicsaxlatino.com/crear-lookup-de-contacto-de-la-libreta-de-contactos-ax-2012

Microsoft Dynamics AX Programmer

http://www.dynamicsaxlatino.com/