Question Status

Verified
VDR asked a question on 1 Aug 2013 9:54 AM

I  have the following problem when generating payments using checks

Access denied bank account number field (AccountNum) of Table Print Checks (TmpChequePrintout).

How I can fix it

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 3 Aug 2013 2:52 PM

Hi VDR,

Are you using AX as administrator or do you have a specific role assigned? If you have a role, this one must be extended with permissions on the temporary table (TmpChequePrintOut).

If you are not able to do this, ask your system administrator or implementation partner for help.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 3 Aug 2013 2:52 PM

Hi VDR,

Are you using AX as administrator or do you have a specific role assigned? If you have a role, this one must be extended with permissions on the temporary table (TmpChequePrintOut).

If you are not able to do this, ask your system administrator or implementation partner for help.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

zeeshan shaikh responded on 3 Aug 2013 5:59 PM

Hello VDR,

this is most common error while generating payment via check.

all you need to do is to assign security roles like  account payable clerk or something related to that.

P.S: after assigning roles please restart (close and than open)AX.

Please mark correct if my answer helped you.