Question Status

Suggested Answer
Luiz Bezerra asked a question on 24 Oct 2013 9:07 AM

Greetings!

When we try to invoice any sales order in our test base (AX 2009), the following error message is shown (in portuguese, since I'm in Brazil; this is my translation): "The 'add' method of the 'Msxml2.XMLSchemaCache.6.0' class COM object returned the error code 0x80070576 (<unknown>), which means: There is a time and/or date difference between the client and server."

I've already checked the server and clients date and time and they're the same. I've even run the AX in the server and tried to invoice. The same message was shown.

Does anybody know what I can do? We had some troubles in the production server AX since this monday (because daylight savings started this week here), so it may be related...

Thanks in advance,

Luiz Bezerra

Suggested Answer
gl00mie responded on 26 Oct 2013 9:05 AM

XMLSchemaCache.Add() method is usually used to add an XML schema (DTD) to verify an XML document. Probably either the DTD itself or another DTD that it references is located on a remote server and that server has a time difference with the host where an XML document is to be verified.

Suggested Answer
gl00mie responded on 26 Oct 2013 9:05 AM

XMLSchemaCache.Add() method is usually used to add an XML schema (DTD) to verify an XML document. Probably either the DTD itself or another DTD that it references is located on a remote server and that server has a time difference with the host where an XML document is to be verified.