AIF service group not activated

This question is answered

Built a new test environment on new server using backed up sql database.  Got several errors.  Basically Web Services skipped because of the following error:

application object server (aos) services wsdl uri accessible

I located this error when trying to re-install:

AIF service group not activated

Can anyone help me with this?

I slipstreamed CU3 into the RTM FP install and this is the reason for these errors I think.  Didn't get them before.

Verified Answer
  • Looks like FDCClient is your custom code and it missing or has compile /IL issues

All Replies
  • Not sure if this is your answer?   Within setup of Procurement and Sourcing parameters AIF has a setting, maybe this has not been selected?

Best Regards,

MB

• Here is the error I get when I try to re-install "BI" components:

• Go to the inbound and re-activate ports

• When I go to inbound ports I see there is a problem with FDCClient.  When I de-activate it is successful.  When I go to re-activate it I get the following error:

• Looks like FDCClient is your custom code and it missing or has compile /IL issues

• Thank you sir!  I didn't recognize it until you said it was custom code...  I removed that module and code from the original database before I did a backup and restore to my new database.  Obviously it didn't remove everything.  I simply deleted it and it's working now thanks!