Dynamics AX 2012 R2 HCM & Payroll

This question is not answered

Enter your query here: please guide me regarding that how can I process payroll in the following scenarios:

1- Can we give daily attendance sheet of all present employees to AX

2- can AX track absence management detect that employee is absent in these days to deduct the salary

3- how can AX mark employee late or early going with respect to its schedule

4- how can we void built-in taxes (i.e. US based), we need a slab based tax setup

I am gratefull to you and thanks in advance

thanks & regards,

Rizwan Ahmed.

All Replies
  • Hi Rizwan,

Please find below the answers to your questions:

1- Can we give daily attendance sheet of all present employees to AX

This functionality is standard not avaialble in the HRM module of AX.

However this functionality is available in the add on HR Plus of FourVision.

This add on is fully integrated with the HRM module of Dynamics AX.

2- can AX track absence management detect that employee is absent in these days to deduct the salary

Standard this is not possible in the HRm module.

Absence management is extended tremendously in HR Plus. You can see if a person is working or not working and the reason why (not).

3- how can AX mark employee late or early going with respect to its schedule.

In HR Plus there is a possibility to add free fields to the HRM module, without programming.

So you can give an employee any label you want. After that, you can find the right person in any reporting with this label.  

4- how can we void built-in taxes (i.e. US based), we need a slab based tax setup

Please contact Brandon Potter of the MS HCM team.

He can show you much better how you can set this up: brpotter@microsoft.com.

Hope this will answer your questions.

Kind regards,

Bert Stegeman

FourVision HR Plus

• Hi Rizwan,

These are not available out of Box with AX 2012.

But at CEM , we have a CFMD certified Payroll and HRMS module on AX 2012. Please log on to www.cembs.com.

We have a presence in the United states in New Jersey.

I don't know how clear these images look.

Geetha