Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig asked a question on 27 Nov 2013 10:40 PM

Hi,

I'm facing one issue in x++ report.

I want to repeat my default lines of my programmable section reprt in a vertical or parallel order.

eg: we have one price comparison report i.e RFQ Comparison. In this report vendor name and its details are coming line by line. I want to appear vendor name and its details in a parallel order. Like below diagram:

Vendor 1                                        Vendor  2                                                 Vendor   3

Vendcode   VendPrice          Vendcode    VendPrice                            Vendcode      VendPrice

001                150                     002                180                                       003                 155

How can i acheive the above diagram using programmable section of my report because using programmable section repeating the vendor information in horizontal order. Like below diagram:

1. 001   150

2. 002   180

3. 003   155

Thanks.

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 3 Jan 2014 3:14 AM

for this you need to add controls dynamically to the executable programmable section and create section as per your report data

this is the way you create dynamic controls

reportSection = element.design().autoDesignSpecs().addProgrammableSection(0);

textControl= reportSection.addTextControl("Hello World");

textControl.fontSize(20); //do something with your UserControl

Please verify if this helps to you, I feel this is achievable.

Please update with your feedback.

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

faress mahmoud responded on 28 Nov 2013 1:21 AM

you have to use the matrix with  precision design in SSRS report

Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig responded on 28 Nov 2013 1:49 AM

Can't I achieve this in X++.

I required this report in x++.

Thanks,

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 3 Jan 2014 3:14 AM

for this you need to add controls dynamically to the executable programmable section and create section as per your report data

this is the way you create dynamic controls

reportSection = element.design().autoDesignSpecs().addProgrammableSection(0);

textControl= reportSection.addTextControl("Hello World");

textControl.fontSize(20); //do something with your UserControl

Please verify if this helps to you, I feel this is achievable.

Please update with your feedback.

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)