Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig asked a question on 27 Nov 2013 10:40 PM

Hi,

I'm facing one issue in x++ report.

I want to repeat my default lines of my programmable section reprt in a vertical or parallel order.

eg: we have one price comparison report i.e RFQ Comparison. In this report vendor name and its details are coming line by line. I want to appear vendor name and its details in a parallel order. Like below diagram:

Vendor 1                                        Vendor  2                                                 Vendor   3

Vendcode   VendPrice          Vendcode    VendPrice                            Vendcode      VendPrice

001                150                     002                180                                       003                 155

How can i acheive the above diagram using programmable section of my report because using programmable section repeating the vendor information in horizontal order. Like below diagram:

1. 001   150

2. 002   180

3. 003   155

Thanks.

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 3 Jan 2014 3:14 AM

for this you need to add controls dynamically to the executable programmable section and create section as per your report data

this is the way you create dynamic controls

reportSection = element.design().autoDesignSpecs().addProgrammableSection(0);

textControl= reportSection.addTextControl("Hello World");

textControl.fontSize(20); //do something with your UserControl

Please verify if this helps to you, I feel this is achievable.

Please update with your feedback.

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

faress mahmoud responded on 28 Nov 2013 1:21 AM

you have to use the matrix with  precision design in SSRS report

Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig responded on 28 Nov 2013 1:49 AM

Can't I achieve this in X++.

I required this report in x++.

Thanks,

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 3 Jan 2014 3:14 AM

for this you need to add controls dynamically to the executable programmable section and create section as per your report data

this is the way you create dynamic controls

reportSection = element.design().autoDesignSpecs().addProgrammableSection(0);

textControl= reportSection.addTextControl("Hello World");

textControl.fontSize(20); //do something with your UserControl

Please verify if this helps to you, I feel this is achievable.

Please update with your feedback.

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant