Export SSRS report built using SQL reporting tool

This question has suggested answer(s)

I need to build a SSRS report  base on a customized SQL Query  using reporting tool available in SQL then export it under AX environment, is there a tool supports this ?

All Replies
  • use the visual studio integration tools, those are part of the ax installation software

• Would you please provide me with more details about this tool and how this can be performed after building the report using SQL report  builder

• Please ignore my first awnser, incase you dit it with SQL report  builder ,

technet.microsoft.com/.../ms155872(v=sql.100).aspx

the SQL report builder is part of SQL, AX is not aware of it.

• That means I cannot build a report using SQL report builder and then access it via AX similar to SSRS report built using visual studio.

• you can add an url from a menu item in AX

public static void main(Args args)

{

#define.reportName('XXXXX')

SRSServers                      srsServers;

SRSReportServerConfiguration    reportServerConfiguration;

select firstOnly  srsServers where srsServers.IsDefaultReportLibraryServer;

reportServerConfiguration = SrsFrameworkServiceHelper::createSRSReportServerConfiguration(srsServers);

if(websession())

{

websession().redirectURL(reportServerConfiguration.reportManagerURL()+'/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=/'+ reportServerConfiguration.reportFolder() +'/'+#reportName);

}

else

{

infoLog.urlLookup(reportServerConfiguration.reportManagerURL()+'/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=/'+ reportServerConfiguration.reportFolder() +'/'+#reportName);

}

}