Question Status

Suggested Answer
Nagaraj Th asked a question on 11 Jun 2014 5:52 AM

Hi All, 

We are facing "Operation not available" error frequently while consuming AIF service. If we register the service again it working. Please suggest the solution why this problem occurs. Always registering services again and again is not a correct practice. 

Thanks

Nagaraj

Suggested Answer
Kumar Gaurav responded on 15 Jun 2014 9:56 PM

Look at your eventvwr of AOS machine, some action is causing service registry to either get corrupted or loose instance.

Nitesh Ranjan responded on 15 Jun 2014 10:28 PM

Let us know how you have deployed the AIF service

is it deployed on IIS server

if yes, how is your IIS server configured

Please verify.

Please update with your feedback.

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Nagaraj Th responded on 15 Jun 2014 11:10 PM

Hi Nitesh,

We have created service in AOT and registered the service.

Next we created new inbound port, it workig fine at that momemt. Later getting error "Operantion not available" in this case we need to do again service registration and inbound activation.

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 15 Jun 2014 11:34 PM

please verify the web config file of your .net application,

whether it has updated endpoint address or not, may be it is getting changed some how.

i suggest you to monitor web config file when opreartion is available and when it is not available

Please verify and update us with your findings

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Nagaraj Th responded on 15 Jun 2014 11:56 PM

In Biztalk they are getting the following error very frequently.

"There is no action with service = 'AIFAP_ARInvoice' and operation = 'retrieveAPInvoice'.</s:Text></s:Reason><s:Detail><AifFault xmlns="schemas.microsoft.com/.../Fault" xmlns:i="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance"><CustomDetailXml i:nil="true"></CustomDetailXml><FaultMessageListArray i:nil="true"></FaultMessageListArray><InfologMessageList xmlns:b="schemas.datacontract.org/.../b:InfologMessageType><b:Message> There is no action with service = 'AIFAP_ARInvoice' and operation = 'retrieveAPInvoice'.</b:Message></b:InfologMessage><b:InfologMessage><b:InfologMessageType>Error</b:InfologMessageType><b:Message>There is no action with service = 'AIFAP_ARInvoice' and operation = 'retrieveAPInvoice'."

Suggested Answer
Kumar Gaurav responded on 15 Jun 2014 9:56 PM

Look at your eventvwr of AOS machine, some action is causing service registry to either get corrupted or loose instance.

Suggested Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 15 Jun 2014 11:34 PM

please verify the web config file of your .net application,

whether it has updated endpoint address or not, may be it is getting changed some how.

i suggest you to monitor web config file when opreartion is available and when it is not available

Please verify and update us with your findings