Our support engineers have assembled the top recommended solutions for you.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012CRM Connector in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Financials Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Application Object Server (AOS)
Enterprise Portal and Role Centers
Inventory Costing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
SSRS and SSAS Integration
i've installed SQL server 2005 with SP3 on 1 server(32 bit) and AX SP1 on the other server(64 bit).
AX running fine.. I've finished installing EP Rolecenter and analysis services and Analysis extension respectively.
Now im facing problem while im trying to install Reporting Extension on AX server.
Error goes like this "You must install SQL server 2005 Reporting services with SP2 before installing Reporting Extension"
editing the registry maybe works.
which registry key, i am having the same problem
This topic may help you: technet.microsoft.com/.../ee355061(v=ax.50).aspx
Hope this helps,
Have you updated your installation files with AX2009 SP1 DLL's?
1. Locate the AX Reporting services dll from the extracted AX 2009 SP1 folder [\\AX2009SP1\support\axsetupresources\microsoft.dynamics.setup.reportingservices.dll;File Version - 5.0.1000.52]
2. Extract the AX 2009 .iso to a shared folder
3. Copy the microsoft.dynamics.setup.reportingservices.dll into the folder: \\DynamicsAX\Msi\Components32\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Setup \\DynamicsAX\Msi\Components64\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Setup
4. It will ask to replace the existing dll having File Version - 5.0.593.0. Say Yes and replace.
5. Then Install AX Reporting Services extensions. It works fine and the Reporting Extensions are installed nice.
Maybe it can help you!
Dont forget to mark this as na answer!
Francisco Silva Jr.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13