Question Status

Suggested Answer
dynamics124 asked a question on 30 Jun 2011 1:08 PM

We are starting to work with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and are in need of a development team/freelancer. We would like the ideal candidate to have a strong knowledge of X++ and AX best practices. A working knowledge of supply chain management would be great as well. We are able to work with developers from all regions. However, a team located in India would be preferred.

If you can recommend a great freelancer/team to work with, please contact me.

If you are a developer, please provide a sample of work history.

Thanks in advance,

arindam responded on 23 Mar 2013 8:41 PM

I am interested in this opening. I am located at Microsoft, Redmond, WA. Please drop me a mail so that I can provide all desired details for your reference.

Ashlesh Patel responded on 30 Sep 2013 3:27 AM

I am interested in your post. Please send me the details to progress further at patelashlesh83@gmail.com

Suggested Answer
UMESH PANDIT responded on 30 Sep 2013 4:11 AM

Hi  DYNAMICS124,

Please consider us.

--

Thank you
Note - This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft.
Salwa responded on 3 Mar 2015 7:46 AM
Our company offer an offshore/onshore talented Dynamic AX Developers who can work remotely. We are interested to take the opportunity that you are offering regarding the need of Freelance AX Developer.

Thank you,

Salwa M.

Suggested Answer
UMESH PANDIT responded on 30 Sep 2013 4:11 AM

Hi  DYNAMICS124,

Please consider us.

--

Thank you
Note - This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft.