Our support engineers have assembled the top recommended solutions for you.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012CRM Connector in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Financials Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Application Object Server (AOS)
Enterprise Portal and Role Centers
Inventory Costing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
SSRS and SSAS Integration
I am working with the DMF2.0 since a few weeks and was able to work around every error message so far. This one does drive me crazy and I hope that I can get some help here.
I receive the following error when either Importing to staging or using the preview source file feature:
<?xml version="1.0"?><Errors><Error><ErrorCode>-1073450841</ErrorCode><SubComponent>FULLDATA </SubComponent><Description>Attempt to parse the expression "(ISNULL([ACCOUNTNUM]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)([ACCOUNTNUM]))+(DT_NTEXT)"
first I thought that my file is broken or something in the mapping is not correct.
I created a new processing group with the very same setups (entity, mapping, source file etc etc etc) and it works!
Basically that would be a good work around -> just create a new processing group and be happy with it.. BUT I have a LOT of conversion values defined. Sure, i can create a job to copy the records in DMFStagingConversionTable from my "broken" processing group into the new processing group but I rather no.
please help. Thx.
this problem occurred in a production environment today. The workaround (create a new processing group) did not do the trick. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you please try a workarround. Re-generate mapping between Source file and staging table , when you do that , dont keep the existing mapping and say i want to generate from scratch..
I have experienced the very same error when dealing with products and tracked it down to having a source field mapped to multiple staging fields.
I have recreated the Processing Group many times but this does not solve this issue. I am attempting to migrate only the mandatory fields for import of a Customer. Do you have any tips? The error message I get is:
<?xml version="1.0"?><Errors><Error><ErrorCode>-1073450841</ErrorCode><SubComponent>FULLDATA </SubComponent><Description>Attempt to parse the expression "(ISNULL([AccountNum]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_WSTR,20)([AccountNum])))+(DT_NTEXT)","+(ISNULL([PartyType]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_WSTR,13)([PartyType])))+(DT_NTEXT)","+(ISNULL([CustGroup]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_WSTR,10)([CustGroup])))+(DT_NTEXT)","+(ISNULL([Currency]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_WSTR,3)([Currency])))(ISNULL([CountryRegionID]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_WSTR,10)([CountryRegionID])))+(DT_NTEXT)","+" failed. The expression might contain an invalid token, an incomplete token, or an invalid element. It might not be well-formed, or might be missing part of a required element such as a parenthesis.
</Description></Error><Error><ErrorCode>-1071615994</ErrorCode><SubComponent>FULLDATA </SubComponent><Description>Cannot parse the expression "(ISNULL([AccountNum]) ? (DT_NTEXT)"":(DT_NTEXT)((DT_W
synchronize the table DMFCustomerEntity
Synchronized the table DMFCustomerEntity... did not solve the problem... AX returned precisely the same error message
sorry... I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I pulled the complete AX trouble shooting roulette (aot compile, full CIL, usage data....) and eventually it worked.
Some times, DMF generates such errors if text qualifier is given wrongly. I tried to use text qualifier and when I tried to import data having text qualifier, it generated error. the i used tab delimited file format to overcome this issue. May this would help.
If you need some sample file with mandatory fields of customers, I can send you the default file and even create a new file for you. Feel free to contact me @ email@example.com for DMF issues.
AX 2012 Techno Consultant
For what it's worth, when I saw the 'FULLDATA' error in DMF 2.0 Beta it was solved by removing fields in the source file which were not mapped.
I used ODBC connection to an AX 4.0 solution and got the same error as described. I also tried the solution proposed here without luck. I then saw that I had included the field DataAreaId, but it was not shown in the source mapping.
Removing the DataAreaId field solved the issue for me.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13