Question Status

Suggested Answer
ewills asked a question on 21 Nov 2012 7:21 AM

Hello, After I installed the DMF beta version 2.0 on AX 2012 feature pack, I have a CIL compile error - "CustomerTransaction_CustTrans" macro doesn't exist.

I did a compile forward from 'AifDocument' but still got the same error.  

we are running AX 2012 featurepack, SQL 2012, DMF beta 2.0, win 2008 R2  

So I looked under Classes\CustomerTransaction_CustTras\New as in the screen below. It appears that the new method couldn't find the macro.

Would reall appreciate your help with this. Thank you

Suggested Answer
HariKiran Varre responded on 28 Nov 2012 11:03 PM

Hi Ewills,

This is an error regarding to Public Sector. The DMF axmodel overwrites the macro "DataContainerTypes". Just compare the macro with fpk and fpp layer and take the following code into var or usr layer:

//<PubSect>

#AxdCustomerTransactionDCT

#AxdAdvancedLedgerEntryDCT

//</PubSect>

Just compile and generate CIL - it should work.

Suggested Answer
HariKiran Varre responded on 29 Nov 2012 12:03 AM

Hi Ewills and Harry,

This is an error regarding to Public Sector. The DMF axmodel overwrites the macro "DataContainerTypes". Just compare the macro with fpk and fpp layer and take the following code into var or usr layer:

//<PubSect>

//</PubSect>

after bringing the macro to upper layer, right click on each object thatthe error is showing and compile them individually, and also delete the CIL failed log files present in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX1\bin\XppIL  following path

Just compile and generate Full CIL - it should work.

Harry Burgh responded on 28 Nov 2012 10:42 PM

I've got the same issue...installed the DMF Beta 2 and can't compile because of missing macros.

Suggested Answer
HariKiran Varre responded on 28 Nov 2012 11:03 PM

Hi Ewills,

//<PubSect>

//</PubSect>

Just compile and generate CIL - it should work.

Suggested Answer
HariKiran Varre responded on 29 Nov 2012 12:03 AM

Hi Ewills and Harry,

//<PubSect>

//</PubSect>

after bringing the macro to upper layer, right click on each object thatthe error is showing and compile them individually, and also delete the CIL failed log files present in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX1\bin\XppIL  following path

Just compile and generate Full CIL - it should work.

Graham Richardson responded on 11 Dec 2012 2:37 AM

Thank you,

I can confirm that this worked for me