Question Status

Suggested Answer
Srikanth Seshadri asked a question on 13 Jan 2013 6:25 AM

Hi, I had provided the security role to a warehouse employee to post the product receipts through the 'Procurement and Sourcing>>Periodic>>Purchase Orders>>Product Receipt". I get the below error, would be very helpful if someone could provide a solution soon. Thanks in advance.

Access denied: SubledgerJournalizationController
An error occurred during update
Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException' was thrown.
   at Dynamics.Ax.Application.FormletterService.Run() in FormletterService.run.xpp:line 178
   at Dynamics.Ax.Application.FormletterService.Postpurchaseorderpackingslip(PurchFormLetterPackingSlipContract _contract) in FormletterService.postPurchaseOrderPackingSlip.xpp:line 14
   at FormletterService::PostPurchaseOrderPackingSlip(Object , Object[] )
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeInstanceCall(Object instance, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysOperationServiceController.Runoperation(Boolean _async) in SysOperationServiceController.runOperation.xpp:line 93
   at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysOperationServiceController.runServiceOperation(Object[] parameters) in SysOperationServiceController.runServiceOperation.xpp:line 22
   at SysOperationServiceController::runServiceOperation(Object[] )
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod(Object[] _params) in SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod.xpp:line 26
   at SysDictClass::invokeStaticMethod(Object[] )
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.PredefinedFunctions.runAsInvoke(String className, String staticMethodName, Object[] parms, Object[]& exportInfolog)

Suggested Answer
Mohammad Khan responded on 28 May 2013 2:06 PM

Go to the security role ... click override permissions.. then click Add Server methods on the top ... search for class name "subledger* " ....choose SubledgerJournalizationOperation.Journalize... click OK

Srikanth Seshadri responded on 15 Jan 2013 2:37 AM

For this error, select the role, choose the duty given for product receiptposting, "override permissions" at the header level of screen, "Add server methods" and filter by the class "SubledgerJournalizationController", Add it , it will work.

Meghan Williams responded on 18 Feb 2013 4:42 PM

Hi

I've also had the same issue and whilst I admit being very green with AX, I couldn't follow the instructions you listed. When I tried to interpret, I got a compile error - could you please explain in a little more detail?

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Mohammad Khan responded on 28 May 2013 2:06 PM

Go to the security role ... click override permissions.. then click Add Server methods on the top ... search for class name "subledger* " ....choose SubledgerJournalizationOperation.Journalize... click OK