SSRS Report Not Displaying any information

This question is not answered

Hi,

I have build a MVC SSRS report, which is similiar to the report ConvInventPriceIsZero report, which has controller, contract and DP class. My controller class can be called from three seperate forms, and based on the incoming record a temporary table is populated with the refRecid and refTableId and passed into my DP class.  Within the DP class I have two temp (InMemory) tables that are populated and rendered on the report.  This works as designed in the DEV instance, moved everything over to the TEST environment and deployed the report.  Calling the same menu options from the TEST instance the report is called, appears to ready to display data, and then the only thing appearing on the report is the page number.  Have done everything under the sun Restart AOS/Reporting Services, cleared usage data, refreshed cache, and delete the AUC files.  The report never renders any information on the TEST instance.  Have opened a case with MS support, but have not received any response as of yet, as they are trying to build a similar environment. 

Using SQL 2012/Server 2012/AX2012R2.  Have checked the logs on the reporting services side and have found no errors being reported. Even followed the KB2146315, suggesting to turn on the verbose mode, to verify the XML file is being generated.  This grows the LOG files very fast, but verified the report on the TEST instance was being generated.  Again, no data appearing on the report.  Any suggestions?  We are almost finished the testing before go live, and this is a show stopper.

Appreciate any help/suggestions.

Thanks

Bill

All Replies
  • Restart the SSRS service ... it sounds silly but I have been able to edit reports and change field bindings etc. and see the results but certain portions won't display regardless and this always solves it for me.  Hope it works for you.

• Hi AxMan,

Yes, I have done this as well, with no success.  I have many others reports that work, just this particular one, and it seems to be something with SSRS.  I can see the temp table populate, but nothing renders on the screen.  MS Support is still trying to figure this out, so it still is pending.

Thanks

Bill