Question Status

Suggested Answer
rgill asked a question on 24 Apr 2013 12:26 PM

We are currently running AX2012 R1-CU3 and we are considering upgrading to AX2012 R2-CU1.  We have been told that the GL Reporting is much better but we have not been able to get any specific information on exactly what the improvements are.  Can anyone suggest where we can find this?  

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 24 Apr 2013 1:14 PM

There is a document published by Microsoft called: "New, Changed, and Deprecated Features for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012". You can find this with the next link: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx.

Some features are better or more enhanced. See also my blog at Kaya Consulting about some new financial features: www.kaya-nederland.com/dynamics-ax2012r2-new-financial-features.

Also the R2 release has focus on additional localizations and some industry solutions.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 24 Apr 2013 1:14 PM

There is a document published by Microsoft called: "New, Changed, and Deprecated Features for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012". You can find this with the next link: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx.

Some features are better or more enhanced. See also my blog at Kaya Consulting about some new financial features: www.kaya-nederland.com/dynamics-ax2012r2-new-financial-features.

Also the R2 release has focus on additional localizations and some industry solutions.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.