Question Status

Suggested Answer
veeru ogu asked a question on 13 May 2013 10:56 AM

Hi All,

i want to open the form through job based on passing parameters filter the records on a list page form .

if it is normal form i can pass parameters to the datasource execute Query  method ,but list page we can't override the methods , how to filter the records in listpage interaction class .

Thanks in advance 

Suggested Answer
Kamalakannan Elangovan responded on 13 May 2013 12:18 PM

Hi Veeru,

Calling a list page from a job may not be a ideal thing to do. List Page's receive a query as a parameter from the menuitem through which they modify the ranges. To understand how to set ranges in ListPage visit this class \Classes\ProdTableListPageInteraction\initializeQuery

Every listpage has a interaction class where any logic associated is placed.

- Kamal

MyBlog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Suggested Answer
Kamalakannan Elangovan responded on 13 May 2013 11:19 PM

On the initialized query you must use the following this.listPage().listPageArgs().externalRecord() to retrieve the record you passed. You can refer to the same example specified above which has a similar implementation in initializeQuery method.

- Kamal

Suggested Answer
Kamalakannan Elangovan responded on 13 May 2013 12:18 PM

Hi Veeru,

Calling a list page from a job may not be a ideal thing to do. List Page's receive a query as a parameter from the menuitem through which they modify the ranges. To understand how to set ranges in ListPage visit this class \Classes\ProdTableListPageInteraction\initializeQuery

Every listpage has a interaction class where any logic associated is placed.

- Kamal

veeru ogu responded on 13 May 2013 10:25 PM

Thank you very much for replyed kamal.

But my actual requirement is  open the list page form in another form bassed on passing parametrs i want to filter the records,same thing i am passing the parametr through find method , in the same i want to pass the multiple parameters to the listpage through job

static void wotkrequest()

{ FormRun formRun;

Args args = new Args();

;

args.name(formstr(EAMWorkRequestListPage));

args.record(EAMWorkRequest::find('mech/2012/13')));

formRun = ClassFactory.formRunClass(args);

formRun.init();

formRun.run();

formRun.wait();

}

through the above job i opened the list page but i want pass the values to the  listpage interaction class  and filter the records.

Suggested Answer
Kamalakannan Elangovan responded on 13 May 2013 11:19 PM

On the initialized query you must use the following this.listPage().listPageArgs().externalRecord() to retrieve the record you passed. You can refer to the same example specified above which has a similar implementation in initializeQuery method.

- Kamal

veeru ogu responded on 14 May 2013 2:56 AM

Thanks For being support , i got the solution as per your advise.

Thanks alot once again

veeru ogu responded on 20 May 2013 8:46 PM

Hi Kamal,

Can you provide any screen shot , vedio or any example of subreport in axapta 2012 , through msn help i was created drilldown report it open as another report but i want to show the report on the same screen.

thanks in advance