I have a users that is having issues running the ledger transaction report. The report will run but will not display all the information on all rows. Some rows display data and some do not. I have cleared the users Usage Data as well as removed all the AUC files from C:\Users\USERID\AppData\Local
Does anyone know what other steps i can take to help resolve this issue?
If screen display settings are set to medium some times the report data doesnt display but when you export from the reportviewer to some excel or so you can actually find all the data. I have faced this in one of user's client box ,got really bad headache with this. This happens only to Cube reports where table style alternating rows is set. I am not sure, but its very strange.
Please increase your display setting to high . I know this sounds very strange
It seems to be some hidden expression issue.
Please paste a screenshot for better understading.
Anyone have any ideas i can try to resolve this issue?
Thanks for the response. This issue is with a Canned report the Ledger transaction Report and is only happening on the Client machine. If the user RDPs to our terminal server the report runs fine. So it seems to be specific to the client install. I think my next step my just be reinstalling the AX client on the effected machine.
Anyone with any other suggestions?
WOW.... I was able to reproduce this. Not sure if this is my issue the user experiencing this is out to lunch. I cant wait till she gets back to see if she had adjusted her font settings. Thanks for the response gotta love MS and AX...
This was starting to give me a headache too. This is happing to the Ledger Transaction List that does have alternating rows.
I am so excited Thanks again.
I have some several typical issues which gave me nasty time. This was one of them. I hope that your issue is same.
That was the issue. Do you know if there is a bug opened with MS? If not I will go ahead and open one up.
Thanks again for the reply it saved me an unknown amount of time and frustration.
I dint raise any ,never found anything related browsing these
Did you find any solution for your issue. ?
Is this a common problem for all or I really do not know but I'm having the same problem in my standard "SalesInvoiceReport" in AX2012. After I added some 3 fields in my "SalesInvoiceTmp" table this problem started flickring on my report. Now my report shows some records on one or two fields rest of the fields are blank.
For more details Please check the below link:
I sorry to say this I tried your solution also but in my case it's not helpful any how it may help others. If you find any solution for me please do let me know. Also you can find my issue in brief from this link.
I just wanted to tell you that I had the same problem but changing display settings to "higher" didn't help. However, changing it to "smaller" did!