Item Not Found when adding item to the transaction in Dynamics AX POS 2012

Item Not Found when adding item to the transaction in Dynamics AX POS 2012

This question is not answered

Dear All, I have problem with Dynamics AX POS 2012. Hope you can help me.

On the server, I am using Dynamics AX demo VPC version (downloaded from source partner). The system is running well. The database is using SQL Server 2012. I install Dynamics POS in our G5 machine (client machine). On this client machine, I install component: Dynamics POS, Dynamics Database Utility, Dynamics Salt Utility.

FIRST SCENARIO

I log on to POS in server (connected to store ID :NEWYORK, Register ID=NEWYORK-1, User Login=000137, Database =RetailNewYorkStore). I able to start transaction for some items and then complete the transaction (Cash). It is working very well. I view product detail of item 0002. The price is 39.9

SECOND SCENARIO

I log on to POS in client POS machine (connected to store ID :NEWYORK,RegisterID=NEWYORK-1, User Login=000156, Database =RetailNewYorkStore). Every time I choose item to start transaction, the message “The item cannot be found” shows up. I view product detail of item 0002. The price is empty.

I have run job N1040 successfully but price in client PC is still empty. I assume that both POS using the same register and the same database/server, but why the POS application in client POS machine acts like some informations in the database/setting are empty ? Do I miss some setup steps on client machine? Thanks a lot for your help

All Replies
  • Hi,We are also facing same issue,Did you get any solution.