SSRS Invoice - Delivery Address (Sales Order)

This question has suggested answer(s)

Deos anyone know how to pull the delivery address field from a sales order (top by the header, it has name and address) into the invoice?

Our current set up is:

*contact*

*customer*

*address*

However, we need to use that editable Name field from the Sales order header in our invoice to make use of "care of".

Any ideas how we could go about doing that?

All Replies
  • Hi,

1) Which version we are talking about here?

2) Your question is on how to pull the "name" and "address" under SO header -> Delivery Address group to the sales invoice report?

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• 1) AX 2012

2) That is correct.

Thanks in advanced!

• Hi,

Those 2 pieces of information already exists in the CustInvoiceJour table.

Check the salesInoviceHeaderFooterTmp table to see if delivery name and delivery address exists there.

If not, add a field for each.

Then edit the SalesInvoiceDP.insertIntoSalesInvoiceHeaderFooterTmp method to include these 2 pieces of information.

Finally referesh the SSRS report datasource, you should find the new fields available and you can use them on the report.

P.S. The sales invoice report uses RDP as its datasource. You should get familiar with how to work with RDP.

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.