Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig asked a question on 6 Jul 2013 12:59 AM

Hi,

one of my colleague has deleted ledgerjournaltable data of 3 months. Is there any way to get back my ledgerjournaltable data from any tables like: LedgerJournalTrans, etc.

Need your kind suggestions...

Thanks

Mirza

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 6 Jul 2013 11:12 AM

Hi Mirza,

The only thing you could try is restore the backup of the database in a separate environment. Then create an export definition of these tables. Export the data from the separate environment and import it into your production environment.

In this case you have to be sure you have the correct data in your export file.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig responded on 6 Jul 2013 10:58 PM

Thanks Calavon for your suggestion but unfortunatley our backup team didn't have any backup for these 3 months and I'm really worried about my ledgerjournaltable data. somebody suggested me that I can get some data from LedgerJournalTrans table.

Waiting for your kind reply..

Thanks

Mirza Mujib Ur Rahman Baig

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 6 Jul 2013 11:12 AM

Hi Mirza,

The only thing you could try is restore the backup of the database in a separate environment. Then create an export definition of these tables. Export the data from the separate environment and import it into your production environment.

In this case you have to be sure you have the correct data in your export file.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.