Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mriganka Deb asked a question on 12 Sep 2013 1:21 AM

am receiving the following error with a user to whom i have given receipt list permission

"Access denied: PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList "

Please advice  which privilege should i give to the user to perform hos role .

The user roll would be to

1) Post receipt list against purchase order .

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 Sep 2013 3:01 AM

Hi,

Are you using a standard or customized role? On permissions and roles it is possible to add server methods for granting access on methods of classes.

If it is a customized role, did you grant access with a duty or permission? A duty is a set of permissions.

Mriganka Deb responded on 12 Sep 2013 4:16 AM

Hi Andre,

Thanks a ton for your reply!!!

It is a cutomised roll i am creating _for  purchase order receipt list only .

I have tried adding server roll too going through security roll but on the server roll i am not getting the relevant class "PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList " ,rather system is showing few classes (not all classes) .

Any sugession on this ??????

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 18 Sep 2013 11:09 PM

Hi Mriganka,

Sorry for the late answer, I missed your reply. In my environment all classes are shown, but not all methods of the classes. It is possible to enter a method without the values present in the lookup. Perhaps this also works for the class property?

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 Sep 2013 3:01 AM

Hi,

Are you using a standard or customized role? On permissions and roles it is possible to add server methods for granting access on methods of classes.

If it is a customized role, did you grant access with a duty or permission? A duty is a set of permissions.