Customer Account Statement

This question is answered

I am facing problem with "Customer Account Statement" which is customized by a another developer. Now when I have made dome fields placement changes in report its giving error during the adding it to AOT. The error is as follow. Right now I am unable to deploy my changes in the report.

"Error 1 : Field token Fields!ShowBalance.Value is invalid. Could not find the identifier. \SSRS Reports\Reports\CustAccountStatementExt 0 0 CustAccountStatementExtReport

"

The another problem with this report is when I select some customer it did not give me the current customer report but it gives the report for the customer who's name was already selected and when I will get report preview again it will give me correct report.

For example customer code 1 was there and when I try to get the report for customer 2 it will give me customer 1 report and then I will close the report and again when I will get the report it will give me correct customer report.

Please help me to solve these issues.

Verified Answer
  • To solve first issue you need to open SSRS report in VS and Datasource Refresh will be required.

Second issue seems to be logical issue and customization is not implemented properly.

Please verify.

Please update with your feedback.

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

All Replies
  • I do suppose , you have added another customer to selection. SO effectively it runs for 2 customers as 2 documents. Upon closing first one second will be triggered.

Coming to the Fields!ShowBalance.Value is invalid. This happens only if the data source scope is unavailable for the Field used.

1) If you have used a field , later deleted the same from data source (tmp table)

2) If you have renamed your report datasource but forgot to check where it is refered in your report design

Regards

Venkatesh

• To solve first issue you need to open SSRS report in VS and Datasource Refresh will be required.

Second issue seems to be logical issue and customization is not implemented properly.

Please verify.

Please update with your feedback.

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

• The Fields!ShowBalance.Value problem is solved by removing its usage from the report. It was going to use in an expression which I have found after much effort, because I do not make the changes in report earlier.

For the other problem, I am giving only one cust ID but for example when I give the cust ID 2 it will not give me report for cust ID 2. But when I will close the report window and again go to show the report then it will give me cust ID 2 report, and later if it give the cust ID 3 again it will give me the cust ID 2 report and again I need to close it and reopen it to view the cust ID 3 report. And this process is continued.