Question Status

Suggested Answer
AxTech asked a question on 6 Jun 2014 3:03 AM

(C)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN\countryInfo

(C)\Classes\SysCountryRegionCode\getCountryRegionContextByName - line 61

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Stack trace

(S)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN\isSetupMode

(S)\Classes\Application\isRunningMode - line 15

(C)\Classes\Global\isRunningMode - line 14

(C)\Classes\Docu\reSearch - line 41

(C)\Classes\Info\formNotify - line 8

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN object does not have method 'isSetupMode'.

Stack trace

(S)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN\isSetupMode

Error executing code: TaxValidateForFreeTextInvoices_CN Object does not have method 'newFormcache'

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Stack trace

(C)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN\countryInfo

(C)\Classes\SysCountryRegionCode\getCountryRegionContextByName - line 61

Error executing code: TaxValidateForSalesOrder_CN object does not have method 'isInstallMode'.

Stack trace

(S)\Classes\TaxValidateForSalesOrder_CN\isInstallMode

(S)\Classes\SysCheckList_SetupPartition\isSetupMode - line 12

TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 8 Jun 2014 11:33 PM

Can you try to compile through the AXbuild, please refer the below to compile in parallel

msdn.microsoft.com/.../dn528954.aspx

Rudra |  DYNAMICS Administrator | MCPS | MCTS | My Blog 

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:23 AM

Hi ,

Please refer the below link to solve your issue

community.dynamics.com/.../128611.aspx

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:44 AM

Try to load the license file and then check or in the AX shortcut icon in properties then in target file path add the term "-development" atlast.

Suggested Answer
Hemmingsen responded on 14 Aug 2014 12:40 PM

I had the same problem. I just imported my upgraded modelstore again with parameter /idconflict:overwrite. 

I think the problem occures if the modelstore has been upgraded from a pre-R2 version in the past. In this case it is nessesary to run the preserve legacy-ids during the upgrade process, and therefore the R3-SYP-ids from the installation-media are different from the SYP-ids in your upgraded modelstore.

Suggested Answer
Tommy Skaue responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:16 PM

It smells like problems with IDs pointing to the wrong "type", so Hemmingsen might be right. The only other thing I can think of is a full compile and then generate CIL completely. However, if IDs are pointing to incorrect types, I would expect compilation to fail as well.

Tommy Skaue | Dynamics AX Developer from Norway | http://yetanotherdynamicsaxblog.blogspot.no/ | www.axdata.no

Rudhra Kumar responded on 6 Jun 2014 6:34 AM

Hi ,

Is your CIL and application compilation, database sync is completed without any errors?

AxTech responded on 8 Jun 2014 10:35 PM

Thanks, For your Reply... I have compiled it I have waited to complete the Full compilation since 4 days but its not completing... Any Idea..?

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 8 Jun 2014 11:33 PM

Can you try to compile through the AXbuild, please refer the below to compile in parallel

msdn.microsoft.com/.../dn528954.aspx

AxTech responded on 10 Jun 2014 7:52 AM

Hi I have compiled via axbuild according to the blog and synchronized the database successfully.

After that I am not able to open AOT or new workspace

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:23 AM

Hi ,

Please refer the below link to solve your issue

community.dynamics.com/.../128611.aspx

AxTech responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:32 AM

Dear Rudra, I am not able to open Development Workspace Ctrl+D and Ctrl+Shift+W not working

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:44 AM

Try to load the license file and then check or in the AX shortcut icon in properties then in target file path add the term "-development" atlast.

Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 9:49 AM

Also refer the below to open the development workspace

msdn.microsoft.com/.../gg846350.aspx

Naganathan Mohan responded on 13 Aug 2014 4:35 AM

I am also getting the same error message as given in this post.  I have done the full compilation using AXbuild as provided in the msdn twice.  But still i am getting the same issue.  The command which i used 

axbuild.exe  xppcompileall  /s=01   /altbin="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Client\Bin"

Please suggest me is there any other way to compile/resolve this issue.

Suggested Answer
Hemmingsen responded on 14 Aug 2014 12:40 PM

I had the same problem. I just imported my upgraded modelstore again with parameter /idconflict:overwrite. 

I think the problem occures if the modelstore has been upgraded from a pre-R2 version in the past. In this case it is nessesary to run the preserve legacy-ids during the upgrade process, and therefore the R3-SYP-ids from the installation-media are different from the SYP-ids in your upgraded modelstore.

Suggested Answer
Tommy Skaue responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:16 PM

It smells like problems with IDs pointing to the wrong "type", so Hemmingsen might be right. The only other thing I can think of is a full compile and then generate CIL completely. However, if IDs are pointing to incorrect types, I would expect compilation to fail as well.

Tommy Skaue | Dynamics AX Developer from Norway | http://yetanotherdynamicsaxblog.blogspot.no/ | www.axdata.no

AxTech responded on 14 Aug 2014 11:09 PM

Hi Tommy,

Its over a two months, i am stuck with it. I have checked your blog community.dynamics.com/.../upgrading-ax2012-r2-to-ax2012-r3.aspx

But I have AX 2012 r2 not Pre R2 ..

I am doing below steps

1. restoring DB and Model onto new System

2.Reconfiguring DB via Setup..It is exporting a modelstore as a temp baseline.

3. installing AOS and Client (Not the debugger as I have Installed this and its opening again and again and not able to close it)

3. Importing the same modelstore into baseline database .

4. Compile through Axbuild on 4 worker(2-3 times)

But the error is not going when opening the client.