Question Status

Suggested Answer
AxTech asked a question on 6 Jun 2014 3:03 AM

(C)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN\countryInfo

(C)\Classes\SysCountryRegionCode\getCountryRegionContextByName - line 61

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Stack trace

(S)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN\isSetupMode

(S)\Classes\Application\isRunningMode - line 15

(C)\Classes\Global\isRunningMode - line 14

(C)\Classes\Docu\reSearch - line 41

(C)\Classes\Info\formNotify - line 8

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN object does not have method 'isSetupMode'.

Stack trace

Error executing code: TaxValidateForFreeTextInvoices_CN Object does not have method 'newFormcache'

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Stack trace

(C)\Classes\TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN\countryInfo

(C)\Classes\SysCountryRegionCode\getCountryRegionContextByName - line 61

Error executing code: TaxValidateForSalesOrder_CN object does not have method 'isInstallMode'.

Stack trace

(S)\Classes\TaxValidateForSalesOrder_CN\isInstallMode

(S)\Classes\SysCheckList_SetupPartition\isSetupMode - line 12

TaxModelDocLineVendPackingReturnImpl_IN object does not have method 'countryInfo'.

Rudhra Kumar responded on 6 Jun 2014 6:34 AM

Hi ,

Is your CIL and application compilation, database sync is completed without any errors?

Rudra |  DYNAMICS Administrator | MCPS | MCTS | My Blog 

AxTech responded on 8 Jun 2014 10:35 PM

Thanks, For your Reply... I have compiled it I have waited to complete the Full compilation since 4 days but its not completing... Any Idea..?

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 8 Jun 2014 11:33 PM

Can you try to compile through the AXbuild, please refer the below to compile in parallel

msdn.microsoft.com/.../dn528954.aspx

AxTech responded on 10 Jun 2014 7:52 AM

Hi I have compiled via axbuild according to the blog and synchronized the database successfully.

After that I am not able to open AOT or new workspace

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:23 AM

Hi ,

Please refer the below link to solve your issue

community.dynamics.com/.../128611.aspx

AxTech responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:32 AM

Dear Rudra, I am not able to open Development Workspace Ctrl+D and Ctrl+Shift+W not working

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:44 AM

Try to load the license file and then check or in the AX shortcut icon in properties then in target file path add the term "-development" atlast.

Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 9:49 AM

Also refer the below to open the development workspace

msdn.microsoft.com/.../gg846350.aspx

Naganathan Mohan responded on 13 Aug 2014 4:35 AM

I am also getting the same error message as given in this post.  I have done the full compilation using AXbuild as provided in the msdn twice.  But still i am getting the same issue.  The command which i used 

axbuild.exe  xppcompileall  /s=01   /altbin="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Client\Bin"

Please suggest me is there any other way to compile/resolve this issue.

Suggested Answer
Hemmingsen responded on 14 Aug 2014 12:40 PM

I had the same problem. I just imported my upgraded modelstore again with parameter /idconflict:overwrite. 

I think the problem occures if the modelstore has been upgraded from a pre-R2 version in the past. In this case it is nessesary to run the preserve legacy-ids during the upgrade process, and therefore the R3-SYP-ids from the installation-media are different from the SYP-ids in your upgraded modelstore.

Suggested Answer
Tommy Skaue responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:16 PM

It smells like problems with IDs pointing to the wrong "type", so Hemmingsen might be right. The only other thing I can think of is a full compile and then generate CIL completely. However, if IDs are pointing to incorrect types, I would expect compilation to fail as well.

Tommy Skaue | Dynamics AX Developer from Norway | http://yetanotherdynamicsaxblog.blogspot.no/ | www.axdata.no

AxTech responded on 14 Aug 2014 11:09 PM

Hi Tommy,

Its over a two months, i am stuck with it. I have checked your blog community.dynamics.com/.../upgrading-ax2012-r2-to-ax2012-r3.aspx

But I have AX 2012 r2 not Pre R2 ..

I am doing below steps

1. restoring DB and Model onto new System

2.Reconfiguring DB via Setup..It is exporting a modelstore as a temp baseline.

3. installing AOS and Client (Not the debugger as I have Installed this and its opening again and again and not able to close it)

3. Importing the same modelstore into baseline database .

4. Compile through Axbuild on 4 worker(2-3 times)

But the error is not going when opening the client.

Sudesh responded on 30 Sep 2014 7:23 PM

Where you able to resolve this issue?

Suggested Answer
Ganesan Natarajan responded on 30 Sep 2014 9:53 PM

Hi After opening the development workspace as suggested bu Rudhra Kumar, open the SysCheckList_System (Action menu item) and complete the steps in the check list (if you have already done those steps just mark them as complete.) you will be able to open the work space without any issue.

Thanks,

Ganesan

Sudesh responded on 1 Oct 2014 6:27 AM

I get the stack trace error which prevents me from doing anything

Error executing code: TaxModelDocLineProjOnAccTransImpl_IN object does not have method 'isSetupMode'.

Stack trace

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 8 Jun 2014 11:33 PM

Can you try to compile through the AXbuild, please refer the below to compile in parallel

msdn.microsoft.com/.../dn528954.aspx

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:23 AM

Hi ,

Please refer the below link to solve your issue

community.dynamics.com/.../128611.aspx

Suggested Answer
Rudhra Kumar responded on 10 Jun 2014 8:44 AM

Try to load the license file and then check or in the AX shortcut icon in properties then in target file path add the term "-development" atlast.

Suggested Answer
Hemmingsen responded on 14 Aug 2014 12:40 PM

I had the same problem. I just imported my upgraded modelstore again with parameter /idconflict:overwrite. 

I think the problem occures if the modelstore has been upgraded from a pre-R2 version in the past. In this case it is nessesary to run the preserve legacy-ids during the upgrade process, and therefore the R3-SYP-ids from the installation-media are different from the SYP-ids in your upgraded modelstore.

Suggested Answer
Tommy Skaue responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:16 PM

It smells like problems with IDs pointing to the wrong "type", so Hemmingsen might be right. The only other thing I can think of is a full compile and then generate CIL completely. However, if IDs are pointing to incorrect types, I would expect compilation to fail as well.

Tommy Skaue | Dynamics AX Developer from Norway | http://yetanotherdynamicsaxblog.blogspot.no/ | www.axdata.no

Suggested Answer
Ganesan Natarajan responded on 30 Sep 2014 9:53 PM

Hi After opening the development workspace as suggested bu Rudhra Kumar, open the SysCheckList_System (Action menu item) and complete the steps in the check list (if you have already done those steps just mark them as complete.) you will be able to open the work space without any issue.

Thanks,

Ganesan