Question Status

Suggested Answer
DJRM asked a question on 13 Aug 2014 2:58 AM

Hi,

How do I release a sales order to warehouse in AX 2012 R3? Can someone please explain to me? I want to create a Sales Order then click, "relase to warehouse" button in the Warehouse management tab.

Suggested Answer
Priyanka Agarwal responded on 13 Aug 2014 3:04 AM

Hi,

Are you facing any error message? Can you please elaborate more on what problem you are facing.

You can also download and  refer to Warehouse Management System Implementation Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 from the following link:

www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

Thanks,

Priyanka Agarwal

DJRM responded on 13 Aug 2014 3:18 AM

No. I just want to know how to release a sales order to warehouse.

Suggested Answer
Priyanka Agarwal responded on 13 Aug 2014 3:50 AM

Hi,

The button is available under the "warehouse Management" group on the sales order header. 

Hope that helps,

Priyanka Agarwal

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 13 Aug 2014 6:14 AM

Hi,

You can download the Warehouse Management System Implementation Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3

This will tell you the required setup to have this button working correctly.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Suggested Answer
Priyanka Agarwal responded on 13 Aug 2014 3:04 AM

Hi,

Are you facing any error message? Can you please elaborate more on what problem you are facing.

You can also download and  refer to Warehouse Management System Implementation Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 from the following link:

Thanks,

Priyanka Agarwal

Suggested Answer
Priyanka Agarwal responded on 13 Aug 2014 3:50 AM

Hi,

The button is available under the "warehouse Management" group on the sales order header. 

Hope that helps,

Priyanka Agarwal

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 13 Aug 2014 6:14 AM

Hi,

You can download the Warehouse Management System Implementation Guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3

This will tell you the required setup to have this button working correctly.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.