Question Status

Suggested Answer
Tomek Serwanski asked a question on 13 Aug 2014 4:48 AM

Hello,

Trying to run POS on VM with R3 Contoso demo, with retail; I was able to start AX, I can login into it; I am able to start POS as well.

Problem is that when trying to login to POS I see message: "The operator has insufficient rights for this operation". So far I've tried:

- ensure that I am using right credentials; checked store manager by POS (Boston), checked users assigned in AX to Boston, changed password for 2 of them

- checked groups both are assigned to; changed profile from cashier to manager - no change; I've tried also to use several different layouts, including the one defined by default for the store - no success

- at the moment I am using right credentials (POS 'confirms' that user IDs are correct, when I am providing wrong pass, it screams it is wrong, when I am providing right one '..insufficient rights..'

Anyone could advice what may be the problem? What (rights) else should I check/change?

regards

Tomasz

Suggested Answer
Ian Nuttycombe responded on 13 Aug 2014 10:10 AM

Did you resend User and permissions details down to the store again, some detail may not have been replicated on itial release.

Suggested Answer
Ian Nuttycombe responded on 13 Aug 2014 10:10 AM

Did you resend User and permissions details down to the store again, some detail may not have been replicated on itial release.