Question Status

Verified
Zainal Arifin asked a question on 13 Aug 2014 5:06 AM

Dear All,

I've found this issue from many resources but none of them solve my issue. All of my report labels shows like Labels!@SYS151985.

I've cleared all *.ALD, *.ALI, and *.AUC files, reapply password in service account of reporting service configuration manager, but I still face the issue.

Is there any others thing that I haven't done it ?

Thanks

Afin

Suggested Answer
pvanstipelen responded on 13 Aug 2014 5:26 AM

Hello Afin,

To fix this, please take following steps

1.Stop AOS

2.Delete ALD and AUC files from Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\<instance>\bin\Application\Appl\Standard folder

3.Start AOS again.

This should fix your label issue.

Regards,

Philippe

Zainal Arifin responded on 13 Aug 2014 5:28 AM

Hi Philippe,

I've done this but still not solve the problem.

Best Regards,

Afin

Zainal Arifin responded on 13 Aug 2014 5:42 AM

Hi Barghout,

I've done this also, but still not solve the problem. :(

Best Regards,

Afin

Suggested Answer
Rick Pierson responded on 13 Aug 2014 7:30 PM

Just a thought ... maybe use a static report design, which you would setup in System Administration > Setup > Business Intelligence > Reporting Services > Report Deployment Settings.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh496446.aspx

Suggested Answer
Rick Pierson responded on 13 Aug 2014 7:53 PM

This might help explain how setting it up as a static report design could help with the labels.

“If you select the Use Static Report Design check box in the Report Deployment Settings form, Microsoft Dynamics AX produces language-specific versions of the report design with labels and column sets fully resolved.  This occurs the next time that the report is deployed to the report server.  These reports are called static RDL reports.”
(Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Microsoft Press, 2012, p288)

Verified Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:51 PM

Please verify if you have AXmodel file for label is available as installed model

If it exists then I suggest you to delete the label model and try to reinstall it.

Please verify and update us if this solves your problem

appreciated if you please update us with you findings

Please update with your feedback.

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Zainal Arifin responded on 13 Aug 2014 9:46 PM

Hi Rick Pierson,

Thanks for giving me new advise, but reports still show missing labels.

Best Regards,

Afin

Zainal Arifin responded on 13 Aug 2014 9:51 PM

Hi Nitesh Ranjan,

We don't create any new label. This is AX label actually. Right now we haven't yet found any solution to solve this issue. For sure I'll update how we solve this issue later.

Best Regards,

Afin

Verified Answer
Zainal Arifin responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:31 AM

All,

We've solved this issue. We re-applied model from CU installation using powershell. Thanks for all your advise.

Best Regards, Afin

Verified Answer
Nitesh Ranjan responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:51 PM

Please verify if you have AXmodel file for label is available as installed model

If it exists then I suggest you to delete the label model and try to reinstall it.

Please verify and update us if this solves your problem

appreciated if you please update us with you findings

Please update with your feedback.

Regards, NITESH RANAJN (PMP) | Dynamics AX Consultant

If this post helps you, Please verify this answer and earn Thank you Badge for yourself (Follow this link for more details https://community.dynamics.com/braggerbadges/badge/48.aspx)

Verified Answer
Zainal Arifin responded on 14 Aug 2014 6:31 AM

All,

We've solved this issue. We re-applied model from CU installation using powershell. Thanks for all your advise.

Best Regards, Afin

Suggested Answer
pvanstipelen responded on 13 Aug 2014 5:26 AM

Hello Afin,

To fix this, please take following steps

1.Stop AOS

2.Delete ALD and AUC files from Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\<instance>\bin\Application\Appl\Standard folder

3.Start AOS again.

This should fix your label issue.

Regards,

Philippe

Suggested Answer
Rick Pierson responded on 13 Aug 2014 7:30 PM

Just a thought ... maybe use a static report design, which you would setup in System Administration > Setup > Business Intelligence > Reporting Services > Report Deployment Settings.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh496446.aspx

Suggested Answer
Rick Pierson responded on 13 Aug 2014 7:53 PM

This might help explain how setting it up as a static report design could help with the labels.

“If you select the Use Static Report Design check box in the Report Deployment Settings form, Microsoft Dynamics AX produces language-specific versions of the report design with labels and column sets fully resolved.  This occurs the next time that the report is deployed to the report server.  These reports are called static RDL reports.”
(Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Microsoft Press, 2012, p288)