Question Status

Unanswered
Mallesh asked a question on 16 Mar 2015 5:09 AM

Hello,

Can any one help out me, How can I get sale of Quantity details. I had checked in COGS,Revenue & my Issue related GL accounts(we mapped these in S.O. Integration) but I'm not able to retrieve QTY details in my financial reports(Even I'm selecting Current Quantity Option at column level).

Your assistance on this is most appreciable.

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 16 Mar 2015 8:27 AM

Hi Mallesh,

Financial reports will not show any details about quantities from sales, purchase or other inventory transactions.

What are you exactly looking for? Probably you can use the Inventory value reports if you need to reconcile the account balances with the inventory.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/axinthefield/archive/2011/04/22/reconciling-inventory-to-gl-in-dynamics-ax.aspx

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Sohaib responded on 16 Mar 2015 8:45 AM

Otherwise you have to drilldown using relationships, to Origin of documents. Refer back to InventTrans and get quantity information, but this approach can be expensive for you , as it will involve Customization.