Question Status

Suggested Answer
Anna Zhang asked a question on 3 Apr 2015 1:25 PM

On Sales order Header view (SalesTable form).  I added a Sales Region dropdown (ComboBox). See following screen shot. 

I want to make Sales Responsible dropdown (ReferenceGroup Control) and the new Sales Region dropdown (ComboBox) have a cascading relationship. meaning when select a sales person in Sales Responsible dropdown, the region for the selected sales person will automatically selected in Sales Region dropdown. Any suggestion on how to do it?

Suggested Answer
Ramy Rashad responded on 3 Apr 2015 7:39 PM

this can done by adding override method to salesreponsible control modifiedField() set value of region based on setup refersed from employees Form.

Thanks

Ramy

Suggested Answer
Martin Dráb responded on 4 Apr 2015 12:43 AM

I would override modifiedField() method. When the sales responsible field is modified, you'll find the corresponding region and set it to the sales region field.

Martin "Goshoom" Dráb | Freelancer | Goshoom.NET Dev Blog

Suggested Answer
Ramy Rashad responded on 3 Apr 2015 7:39 PM

this can done by adding override method to salesreponsible control modifiedField() set value of region based on setup refersed from employees Form.

Thanks

Ramy

Suggested Answer
Martin Dráb responded on 4 Apr 2015 12:43 AM

I would override modifiedField() method. When the sales responsible field is modified, you'll find the corresponding region and set it to the sales region field.

Martin "Goshoom" Dráb | Freelancer | Goshoom.NET Dev Blog