Question Status

Verified
Kanchamas C. asked a question on 8 Dec 2009 2:23 AM

Hi everyone,

This is all about the process FROM 'Drawing the BOE' TO 'remittance'. By keep this simple
1) we set up 'summary account' and 'settle account' in the posting profile for BOE (used when draw BOE)
    and RCBOE(used when BOE is remitted).
2) Also, we create the BOE: method of payment, identified the posting payment account as a bank account
3) Then, after we create sales transaction and payment through
     AR>Journal> Bill Of Exchange >draw BOE journal >Identify the Customer account
     and use function settlement. On BOE tab, we select bank account
     and select BOE method of payment on the overview tab, then post the transaction.
4) Next, we try to remit BOE through AR> journal> Bill of exchange> Remittance journal>function settlement
    and after posting, there is a warning message
    "Offset voucher ARBD00001 in account 1101 has not been approved."

Who know what is the caused of this error?

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 8 Dec 2009 1:40 PM

Hi,

We had this message once before (vendor payment). You have to take a look at the customer transaction from account 1101 (voucher ARBD00001). Have a look at the field approved. Maybe after creating the BOE someone disabled this field by accident.

regards,

André

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Kanchamas C. responded on 8 Dec 2009 6:54 PM

Hi André,

Thank you so much for your reply and Yes, i just found it yesterday. And your reply is absolutely right for my problem. It's good to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Kanchamas

Ethan Ong responded on 21 Aug 2014 4:34 AM

Hi Andre' May I know what sort of configuration field are talking about here?

Is this role or is there a configuration setup?

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 21 Aug 2014 5:13 AM

Hi Ethan,

It is a post from almost 5 years ago. I think it is related to AX 2009. If you have a problem or question, maybe it is better to create a new forum question with your details.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 8 Dec 2009 1:40 PM

Hi,

We had this message once before (vendor payment). You have to take a look at the customer transaction from account 1101 (voucher ARBD00001). Have a look at the field approved. Maybe after creating the BOE someone disabled this field by accident.

regards,

André

kind regards,