Our support engineers have assembled the top recommended solutions for you.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Data Import, Export, and Migration
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Application Object Server (AOS)
Enterprise Portal and Role Centers
SSRS and SSAS Integration
My report has a parameter which uses a base enum. The enum has 4 different options to choose when running the report. How do I insert an option which uses all 4 at once?
For example, I have an enum named Phone and it has 4 types: 1 = None, 2 = Home, 3 = Mobile, 4 = Work. In a drop down, how do I add option 5 = None+Home+Mobile+Work?
You have to add the 5th element to the base enum. You can do this by
1) Going to the AOT --> Data dictionary --> Base enum --> Phone.
2) Right click on the Phone base enum, and select "New element".
3) Right click the new element and select "Properties".
4) Type in a name for the new element in the "Name" property (ex. All).
5) Type in a label into the "Label" property. This is the caption that the user will see in the dropdown.
6) Save your changes by clicking the save toolbar button.
You should now see the new element when you select the dropdown. Hope this helps. --Tom
Did this fix your problem, as you would need to write some code to established if choice 5 was selected then records with any of the choices were used.
You could use the Select button to open the query builder, add the field as a reordand enter the value as all values, you could then save this query for later.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics