Show all array fields on SSRS report

This question is not answered

Hi, I am trying to display an array field (similar to the Dimension field in SalesTable), on an SSRS report.  I can only get the report to show the first element of the array.  Is it possible to show all the fields in the array?

Edit: I'm using a query object from AX 2009.  I found out that I have to add all the array fields individually  in the query datasource in order to be able to select which fields to display in SSRS. But now when I select the array fields in SSRS, I get the following error:

"Could not refresh the dataset since query 'SELECT InventDimCombination.1.IKSInventDimAttr{2} FROM CCIInventTrans' could not be resolved in Dynamics AX."

I tried replacing the curly braces with the square brackets which got rid of the error but the field does not show up in the my report

All Replies
  • I just tried using the built in SalesTableList page query in my report.  This query does not have each array element of the Dimension field added to the fields of the query datasource but all field elements show up when I select the fields to add to the report.  And when I add them, it uses the square brackets.  I'm not sure what the difference is between my array field and the Dimension array field.

• It turns out that a field that uses the Dimension EDT will work correctly in SSRS.  If I create my own  EDT array it does not.  I even duplicated the Dimension EDT and created a column for that and it did not work.  Can anyone confirm that this is a bug and if there are any workarounds?