AX 2009 - Workflow error - Stopped (error): Cannot create a record in Alerts - Event inboxdata (EventInboxData). Inbox ID: <ID>

AX 2009 - Workflow error - Stopped (error): Cannot create a record in Alerts - Event inboxdata (EventInboxData). Inbox ID: <ID>

This question is not answered

When users submit any workflows they are stopped due to error. When I view the workflow history it appear to be marked as 'Workflow stopped'.

The error is as follows:

Stopped (error): Cannot create a record in Alerts - Event inbox data (EventInboxData). Inbox ID: 44650

The record already exists.

Does anybody know what EventInboxData table is for? I will appreciate any clues.

All Replies
  • did you t ry to resume this workflow from

Basic- Workflow history-  At this form u find Resume btn enable for such type of workflow(Sttoped Error).

just resume it, it will again submitted to workflow.

- Thanks & Regards

Harry

• Yes, try to resume the workflow, if not getting desired result please go to the table , eventInbox and delete the existing record from there.

With Regards

Rajdip Das - Kolkata

http://dax-world.blogspot.com

• Hi people,

I have two questions about workflow history:

1. Users can not see company in workflow history and also in lower form, is it not possible for them to see Overview and Work items tabs. I tried with all combinations of rights, but it is working just with admin rights.

2. We have WF on LedgerJournalTable and I would like to add there for specific group of users (buton in yellow toolbar on form) rights to delegete, cancel and etc., also to see WF history through that yellow button if they are not creator of that particular WF. Is that possible?

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

• RE: Question 1: The permissions are coded to be only ADMIN. You will have to modify code to get a key you can assign to other users.