Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Check job queue for email dispatch

Check job queue for email dispatch   When emails are silently gathering dust in your approval queue, it's time to turn detective on Dynamics 365 Business Central. Check the pulse of your Job Queue, specifically the "Notification Entry Dispatcher" wi

Jun Wang 3,580 Super User
LikeLike (0)
Navigating the Dynamics 365 Business Central External Accountant License: Know the...

Navigating the Dynamics 365 Business Central External Accountant License: Know the Boundaries The Dynamics 365 Business Central External Accountant License is a boon for accountants managing finances for multiple clients. It allows for seamless acce

LikeLike (0)
Troubleshooting Workflow Approval Notifications in Dynamics 365 Business Central

Troubleshooting Workflow Approval Notifications in Dynamics 365 Business Central Not receiving workflow approval notifications in Business Central can pause your business processes. If you're facing this issue, here's a quick checklist: 1. Workflo

LikeLike (0)
Sending Test Emails in Dynamics 365 Business Central: A Quick Guide

Sending Test Emails in Dynamics 365 Business Central: A Quick Guide Email functionality is essential for modern ERP solutions like Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC). Whether it's for confirming orders, dispatching invoices, or just general communic

LikeLike (1)
How to Track Outlook Emails in Dynamics

A practical guide to the different ways you can track emails from Outlook to your Dynamics 365 CRM

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Delete a Co...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Deleting companies in Business Central is quite easy to do and reinforces why security in Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782