Microsoft Dynamics CRM software blog provides information to existing users of CRM, or those looking to make the transition from software such as salesforce.comWe can help you reach your sales goals.
Everyone knows that there is stiff competition between Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Oracle over acquiring new customers in the CRM space. In fact, Microsoft has taken the competition to a new level by offering $200 for each user that makes the switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Microsoft is positioning itself to become the dominant player in the online CRM subscription business. With just a quick glance, it’s clear that if you can switch 25 users, you’ll receive $5,000. The question on the minds of CRM users everywhere is which organizations are eligible for the offer?
• Organizations that currently license Salesforce.com (Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate Editions) or Oracle (Siebel CRM or CRM On Demand)
• Organizations that will subscribe at least 15 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online licenses
• Organizations that will sign a two year licensing agreement for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Michael Park, Corporate Vice President of Sales/Marketing at Microsoft, has challenged Salesforce.com users to ask themselves some hard questions:
• In today’s economy, how can I justify paying 2-3 times more for an enterprise CRM system?
• Salesforce.com only offers their customers a “commercially reasonable effort” to keep their businesses functioning. In comparison, Microsoft provides a financially backed uptime commitment, how do these compare to one another?
• Having access to the most up-to-date information is critical to my business; why doesn’t Salesforce.com provide real-time access to data and dashboards, refreshed constantly, similar to how Microsoft does?
• Microsoft works seamlessly with Outlook and Office; why does Salesforce.com want me to start from scratch when it comes to productivity tools for my staff?
This impressive offer expires on June 30, 2011 and you can find out more about it on the Cloud CRM for Less website, including full terms and conditions. In addition, Microsoft has a “Don’t Get Forced” website where you can learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online can provide organizations with a solution that fits their business, is easy to use, provides the right value, and gives them real-time insight without being forced into some other type of solution.
Contact Steve Kane at 301-634-2404 (email@example.com) to find out how BroadPoint Technologies, the premier Dynamics CRM reseller in Virginia, can help your organization efficiently evaluate and implement Dynamics CRM, and save you a lot of money.
Interested in $200 Cash? Check out Cloud CRM for Less is a post from: CRM Software Blog
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13