Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Restore a D...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. When you delete an environment, it is first soft deleted for a fourteen day period in which you can...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (1)
Four Ways to Edit Multiple Records in Dynamics 365

Learn how to efficiently bulk edit in Dynamics 365 Sales. Methods include using the bulk edit button, Excel Online, Power Apps, and exporting to Excel. Manage edits easily and ensure data accuracy.

LikeLike (0)
{Omnichannel} Automatically remove customer off hold on call transfer

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on the call handing automatically remove customer off hold on call transfer(preview feature). [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhG8SqvHr9-uOehPt-IwY...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Send Unique Event Registration Response With QR Code Using No Code

I’ve written about using the out of the box Marketing Event Registration Created trigger to create emails that can be used in one Journey and still make sure the information in those emails is unique and related to the Event that was registered fo...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Calendar for IT Companies: An Affordable Tool for Better Business

Managing tasks, scheduling meetings, and monitoring your employees’ schedules can be really tricky at times. You may wonder what can go wrong with these activities if you have a CRM like Dynamics 365 in place. Although Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Cal...

AppJetty 1,013
LikeLike (0)
Posting Layers in Dynamics 365 F&O

Posting Layers in Dynamics 365 F&O

NDK.365 33