Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Use ‘current location’ to Plot and Analyze data on a map integrated within Dynamic...

The post Use ‘current location’ to Plot and Analyze data on a map integrated within Dynamics 365 CRM [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/use-current-location-to-plot-and-analyze-data-on-a-map-integrated-within-dynamics-365-crm/] appeared first on Blog...

Inogic 23,957
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Financial), how do I… Understand Accou...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Business Central is a very flexible system, and allows you to create fiscal years and the accountin...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Why is Dynamics 365 F&O the Best ERP for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses?

Are you a small or medium-sized business owner seeking an edge in today’s competitive marketplace? The world of business is dynamic and ever-evolving, and for SMBs, staying ahead is a constant challenge. In this digital age, the right Enterprise R...

LikeLike (0)
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 490

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes in-client page scripting in Business Central, native CRM functionality in BC, linking BC and Power Platform...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
How to Choose the Right ERP Solution for Your Real Estate Business

Staying on top in the real estate sector requires technology that controls every aspect of your operations. Imagine entering a real estate investment opportunity where every detail is managed perfectly, every financial transaction is recorded with...

LikeLike (0)
When is the best time to migrate from GP to BC (Business Central) and why?

Deciding when to migrate from Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) to Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) is a critical decision for any organization. The timing of this transition can significantly […] The post When is the best time to migrate fr...

LikeLike (0)
Use expanded Copilot for Service capabilities in your CRM

On July 1, we are introducing several new capabilities in Copilot for Service to further support agents working in their CRM of choice.  The post Use expanded Copilot for Service capabilities in your CRM [https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-...

LikeLike (0)
Transform Your Dynamics 365 Business Central Experience with Copilot

Get ready to experience the future of business with Microsoft’s Copilot AI!  Join us for an electrifying live virtual event on August 20th at 2 p.m. ET and discover how […] The post Transform Your Dynamics 365 Business Central Experience with Cop...