Dynamics CRM Support Blog
Problems configuring the CRM Outlook client? Use the wizard!
CRM Resource Center
FAQ About Technical SupportOnline | On-Premise
FAQ About Billing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Center and SDK
i had an error while setting up crm. I have installed all prerequisites. The error is as below.
"an error was encountered attempting to enable system components through the severmanagercmd.exe:1001".
i had googled and found that in many post it was said to install the indexing services of the server and after that crm was installed without error. But that did not helped me.
Check this post for detailed resolution:
Thank you for posting your issue with the CRM installation.
Here is another suggestion to apply in order to possibly resolve the issue:
1. On the server where the installation is being applied, open Windows Explorer
2. Navigate to C:\programData\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
a. ProgramData may be a hidden folder
b. select organize in Windows Explorer menu, select Folder and Search options
c. Select the view tab and click the radio dial "Show hidden files, folders, and drives in the advanced settings
d. Select OK
3. After navigating to the MachineKeys folder, right click and select properties
4. Select the security tab, advanced button, owner tab, and make sure machineName\administrators is the owner
5. If not, select to Edit and apply the built in admin account to be the owner
Make sure the installing user for CRM is a member of the built in administrator account on the server.
A. In server manager, expand Configuration
B. Expand Local users and groups and select Groups
C. Double click the Administrators group, and select the add button to include the installing user
Hope this helps,
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13