Question Status

Verified
Jennifer Wheeler asked a question on 19 Jun 2013 9:34 AM

Jason Lattimer responded on 19 Jun 2013 10:35 AM

Can you elaborate a bit more which fields are missing and where exactly there are missing from?

Jason Lattimer
My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Jennifer Wheeler responded on 19 Jun 2013 10:52 AM

When I posted this, everything I had written somehow got deleted.  I had thought I had deleted this post so I could start a new one but I guess not.   Anyways, we are on CRM 2011 on premise with IFD.  I have a few users who I have on rollup 13 (the server is still on rollup 11).  We have found that when doing a search in Accounts or Contacts, there are some fields you can see when just viewing those areas are missing when doing a search.  Here is a screen shot of doing a search in Outlook with rollup 11.  All the fields are showing. 

Here is what you see when looking at the Contacts in Outlook with rollup 13

Here is what you get when doing a search of Contacts in Outlook with rollup 13

Notice that the System Job Title and Mobile Phone fields are not showing.  I am hoping that this is a bug with rollup 13 and not a new "feature".  I am wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks

Jennifer

Verified Answer
Jason Lattimer responded on 19 Jun 2013 11:33 AM

I see the same... probably related to this:

Update Rollup 12 changes quick find search behavior in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client

However my resulting columns don't match the quick finds results view either.

Jason Lattimer

Jennifer Wheeler responded on 19 Jun 2013 12:17 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I had done a search and couldn't find anything on this issue so thanks for sending that link.  I was able to follow that and get the columns back that the users were looking for.

Thanks

Jennifer

Mohammad Atif responded on 19 Jun 2013 12:28 PM

Please select  find columns in Quick Find view of  the CRM entity.

Thanks,

Mohammad

Verified Answer
Jason Lattimer responded on 19 Jun 2013 11:33 AM

I see the same... probably related to this:

Update Rollup 12 changes quick find search behavior in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client

However my resulting columns don't match the quick finds results view either.

Jason Lattimer