Question Status

Suggested Answer
MK84 asked a question on 13 Jan 2014 7:35 AM

Hi,

How can i change the text color of Tabs in CRM 2013 ?

Suggested Answer
Ben Hosking responded on 13 Jan 2014 7:49 AM

There is no supported way to change the tab colours in CRM 2013 (or older versions of CRM)

I would advise you against making unsupported changes because if later you have a problem with your CRM, Microsoft won't investigate the problem because they will say it could be caused by the unsupported changes you have made.

Any method you would use to do it would involve using document, the blog below shows how to do this in CRM 2011

sumedha8.blogspot.co.uk/.../change-colour-of-fonts-sections-and-tabs.html

Ben  Hosking

If the my post helped you please mark my post as the suggested answer

Hosk's Dynamic CRM Blog   |  @BenHosk |  Rockstar365

Hosks CRM Dev YouTube Channel

Suggested Answer
Blake Scarlavai responded on 13 Jan 2014 8:45 AM

The following works but I just tried it and it isn't too pretty as some element backgrounds can still be seen.  As Ben said, there isn't a supported way to change the tab color so be aware that this is unsupported.

document.getElementById("tab0").style.backgroundColor = '#FFF19D';

Suggested Answer
Ben Hosking responded on 13 Jan 2014 7:49 AM

There is no supported way to change the tab colours in CRM 2013 (or older versions of CRM)

I would advise you against making unsupported changes because if later you have a problem with your CRM, Microsoft won't investigate the problem because they will say it could be caused by the unsupported changes you have made.

Any method you would use to do it would involve using document, the blog below shows how to do this in CRM 2011

sumedha8.blogspot.co.uk/.../change-colour-of-fonts-sections-and-tabs.html

Ben  Hosking

If the my post helped you please mark my post as the suggested answer

Hosk's Dynamic CRM Blog   |  @BenHosk |  Rockstar365

Hosks CRM Dev YouTube Channel

Suggested Answer
Blake Scarlavai responded on 13 Jan 2014 8:45 AM

The following works but I just tried it and it isn't too pretty as some element backgrounds can still be seen.  As Ben said, there isn't a supported way to change the tab color so be aware that this is unsupported.

document.getElementById("tab0").style.backgroundColor = '#FFF19D';