Question Status

Verified
Feng Zhou asked a question on 14 Jan 2014 1:07 AM

Hi all,

Since we ran "transition" in CRM 2013 online, user names are changed.

I tried to re-configure the CRM adapter in Connector for DynamicsV3.1.  At the get organizations step, I got the "Did not find any organizations." message.

The CRM discovery service is still "dev.crm.dynamics.com/.../Discovery.svc", right?

The CRM admin account and password is correct, I can sign in CRM.

I tried using the CRM admin account and CRM integrator account to test the CRM setting, both failed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan

Verified Answer
Chris Hetzler responded on 14 Jan 2014 6:28 AM

In CRM 2013 the discovery service in now: disco.crm.dynamics.com/.../Discovery.svc not dev.crm.dynamics.com. You can find this by navigating to: settings\customizations\developer resources.  You will still want to use a non-administrator account for the CRM adapter user and you should not have to re-configure anything after the upgrade.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Connector for Microsoft Dynamics team blog

Suggested Answer

In CRM 2013 the discovery service in now: disco.crm.dynamics.com/.../Discovery.svc not dev.crm.dynamics.com. You can find this by navigating to: settings\customizations\developer resources.  You will still want to use a non-administrator account for the CRM adapter user and you should not have to re-configure anything after the upgrade.

Suggested Answer
Chris Hetzler responded on 15 May 2014 8:48 AM

You cannot login to Dynamics CRM online with the integration account as it is non-interactive.  In Dynamics CRM on-premises you can log in using that account but it is not recommended since any changes that you make to data in Dynamics CRM will not be picked up by the integration.

For Dynamics CRM online you do not need to provide a port nor a domain, just the user name for the integration user, not the administrator for the organization in the adapter settings windows.

Verified Answer

Suggested Answer

Surmeet Singh responded on 16 Jan 2014 2:52 AM

Hi FENG,

Try to login using integration account, it might tell about login problems.

Share the screenshots if possible.

Please mark my answer as correct if you find so.

Regards,

Surmeet Singh

AjayKumar responded on 14 May 2014 7:19 PM
Hi, I ran into similar problem. I mentioned: - CRM Discovery Server: DISCO.CRM.DYNAMICS.COM Port: Crm Online or CRM hosted : Selected Domain: .onmicrosoft.com Acccount: admin..onmicrosoft.com Password: But still getting - "Did not get any organizations"
Suggested Answer
Chris Hetzler responded on 15 May 2014 8:48 AM

You cannot login to Dynamics CRM online with the integration account as it is non-interactive.  In Dynamics CRM on-premises you can log in using that account but it is not recommended since any changes that you make to data in Dynamics CRM will not be picked up by the integration.

For Dynamics CRM online you do not need to provide a port nor a domain, just the user name for the integration user, not the administrator for the organization in the adapter settings windows.