Question Status

Suggested Answer
Ana Paula asked a question on 20 Aug 2014 2:50 PM

Hello,

I have about 4000 contacts and 630 accounts, when put to display all contacts, nothing happens, it is only with the standard 250 per page view.
I'm using Office 2013, Windows 8.1 on 3 client computers

Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 20 Aug 2014 3:40 PM

CRM shows maximum of 250 records per page but you should  able to see remaining records by clicking paging under the grid where you can go to next page to view more records.

Chitra

Ville Andreas Rantala responded on 20 Aug 2014 3:50 PM

Hi Paula, wich CRM version you have? OnPremise or OnLine? because somethimes when your CRM OnPremise has not the new rollups and internet explorer (if you use this one, is on the newest versión the CRM begins to have issues like that.

So first check out that and by logic you should have Explorer 11. So check the roll up of your ONPREMISE Dynamics CRM.

If you're working with OnLine versión, mmm i would think that someone has modifiy the view of the accounts/contacts or you have to set up the Security roles of that users. Give them read permissions; read and usually share or add (This apply to OnPremise Too).

I hope this might help.

Regards :)

Andre Margono responded on 20 Aug 2014 9:34 PM

Agree with Chitra's answer, CRM limits the maximum number of records on a view to 250 records and you need to navigate to the next page to view the remaining records.

Alternatively a custom report can be build or export to Excel will all records on the view to show all of the records in the view.

Ana Paula responded on 21 Aug 2014 12:59 PM

In the version of CRM 2011 using the Outlook 2013 I could display all contacts without changing the page.

I'm using the version in Portuguese.

Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 21 Aug 2014 1:14 PM

The Outlook client with CRM 2011 does not have any limit of records per page  but this changed in the CRM 2013.

Chitra

Ana Paula responded on 21 Aug 2014 1:21 PM

Hello, Ville.

I'm use  OnPremise,

The roll up is installed on the same server installed on the client machine.

The internet explorer on the client is 11, the IE server is 10 but does not work the full listing. As said above, the CRM 2011 version worked this option to list all contacts

Jared Moore responded on 21 Aug 2014 3:51 PM

CRM Limits each page to 250 records maximum. Are you trying to manipulate the data?

If you need to edit the data, simply run an advanced find and select: Export Contacts, then make the boxes as shown here:

Doing this will export all of the records into an XML file. Save that file somewhere on your PC, other than the Downloads folder. Once saved, open up a blank Excel Document and simply drag that XML file into the blank Excel Spreadsheet and it will open up the XML file.

If you just need to view the data and not edit it, simply check only the "Static Worksheet with records from all pages in the current view."

Let me know if that answers your question or not.

- Jared

Saravanakumar VE responded on 22 Aug 2014 12:03 AM

I agree with Chitra's answer. CRM will show only 250 records per page, remaining records can be viewed by clicking next page.

Saravanakumar.VE

Ville Andreas Rantala responded on 23 Aug 2014 6:50 PM

Its a Outlook troubleshoot? in that way check out the filters of the outlook, in the image that you upload really? you can't see anything?... Maybe something with SP in the users Machines, but well try that, works with offline version to see if anything changes...

Keep us update with your issue result.

:)

Divyesh Patel responded on 25 Aug 2014 5:25 AM

Microsoft Provide a facility to work efficiently. So, maximum  250 data can be listed.

Microsoft provide facility if you want to delete that data then use bulk delete.

If want to export data then select a radio button with option of static work-*** with all records from all pages.

If you want to filter data then it's given below to select the particalar word after selecting relative column which you want to filter. 

May be help to manage your data.

Ana Paula responded on 25 Aug 2014 8:42 AM

I can see my information, the image is sent only model where I click to display all contacts.

Ville Andreas Rantala responded on 27 Aug 2014 10:34 AM

Then, are you sure to you have configurated correctly the security roles for that users? ... still in case if you don't have permissions the crm tell's you in the grid... and what about the cal license for that users, what type is it? check that in the user administration.

Suggested Answer
Ben Hosking responded on 28 Aug 2014 4:34 AM

you can only set the limit to 250, this probably set for performance.

You can change this on premise but I wouldn't recommend it and if you are using CRM 2013 online then there is no way to increase this.

The best method to view all the accounts, contacts is to create a report or export and show this information in Excel.

Ben  Hosking

If the my post helped you please mark my post as the suggested answer

Hosk's Dynamic CRM Blog   |  @BenHosk |  Rockstar365

Hosks CRM Dev YouTube Channel

Suggested Answer
Ben Hosking responded on 28 Aug 2014 4:34 AM

you can only set the limit to 250, this probably set for performance.

You can change this on premise but I wouldn't recommend it and if you are using CRM 2013 online then there is no way to increase this.

The best method to view all the accounts, contacts is to create a report or export and show this information in Excel.

Ben  Hosking

If the my post helped you please mark my post as the suggested answer

Hosk's Dynamic CRM Blog   |  @BenHosk |  Rockstar365

Hosks CRM Dev YouTube Channel