Question Status

Unanswered
Mahadeo Matre asked a question on 14 Nov 2008 3:57 AM
Hello Friends,

I am using MS CRM 4.0 trail version. I am tiring to create new entity using CRM wizard. Entity will be creating successfully, but when I am trying to open any view after creating entity, CRM will give following error.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Microsoft CRM Error Report:

Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Error Details:
Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Full Stack:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Tools.Views.ViewManagerPage.ConfigureForm()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

[HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.]
   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at ASP.sysproinfotechpvtltd_tools_vieweditor_viewmanager_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Other Message:

Error Number:

Source File:
Not available
Line Number:
Not available 

Date: 01-14-2008

Time: 16:57:11

Server: 192.168.10.32
Request URL: http://192.168.10.32:5555/myorganization/tools/vieweditor/viewManager.aspx?id={3189F536-8BD9-498C-8683-FA6DC932B678}&entityId={923A0685-93C2-DC11-BD78-000C29CC9193}&default=1 **************************************************************************************************************************************

But when I reset IIS of server, then all views are working properly, but only for one entity. When second entity wants to create then same problem will be occurred.

Please give me solution on this error.

Is this error occurring due to trial version of MS CRM 4.0?

Frank Hermes responded on 14 Nov 2008 4:08 AM

I would enable the trace log (http://cid-9c1e3e43c991888d.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Microsoft%20CRM%20Support%20Tools/CrmDiagTool4.zip) and check the results in order to determine which SQL statement went wrong with the error message.