Dynamics CRM Support Blog
Problems configuring the CRM Outlook client? Use the wizard!
CRM Resource Center
FAQ About Technical SupportOnline | On-Premise
FAQ About Billing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Center and SDK
A have a few users routinly getting the following error while working with CROM 2011 in Internet Explorer 9.0. We have tried both 32bit version IE and 64bit version IE and still experience the same issue. When IE crashes the web page opens back up to the home page in CRM and the user loses what they are working on. This does not happen if the user goes through the outlook client and doesnt happen for all users just a select few. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you fix it.
ERROR: "A problem with the webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab"
Hope your doing well. To troubleshoot the issue I suggest the following actions:
1. Apply KB support.microsoft.com/.../282402
2. Disable IE's Hang Resistance by setting the HangRecovery value to 0 in the registry (support.microsoft.com/.../EN-US)
Hope this helps,
unfortunately neither of these changes made a difference for the user. I will keep looking.
I have users experiencing the same problem. Were you ever able to find a solution?
Did you try the following?
1. Please reset IE setting (Open IE -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Reset)
2. Turn OFF Pop-up Blocker for CRM Site (Open IE -> Tools -> Pop-up Blocker -> Turn OFF)
3. Delete Cookies and Temp Internet files (Open IE -> Tools -> Internet Options -> General Tab -> Delete)
At this time we have reset all IE settings and cleared cache. Nothing has cured this issue for the user.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13